New question: have you ever been in Mount Rushmore? If so, are the faces very detailed? (Loool)
Lol yes I have! Mount Rushmore is only like 20 minutes from me. Its awesome. The faces are pretty detailed and its beautiful, and the whole area is mountains and trees and hiking trails and yeah its a nice way to spend a few hours.
11, 24, 26, 33!!!! 39, 43, 72 (this one is good haha), 120, 148, 150 (PS: so so sorry)
Omg no don’t be sorry I love you!
11. What does the most recent text that you got sent say? Oh noooooooooooooo lol… it says BUT I PUT MY DICK IN A SANDWICH FOR YOU SHARRA. A SANDWICH. THERE’S ONION JELLY EVERYWHERE.
24. Favorite part of your daily routine? The 7 cups of coffee
26. What do you do when you wake up? I get up. Right away. I’m a morning person and I wake up at like 7 am every day.
33. Spell your name with your chin. Well I’m on my tablet so that won’t work!
39. What are your favorite stores to shop in? I’m totally addicted to TJ Maxx, Target, and a local native shop called Prairie Edge.
43. Do you smile at strangers? Yup. All the time. Cashiers always tell me my smile brightened thwir day. Not even lying lol.
72. How many pillows do you sleep with? One. Its a calvin klein pillow. Its perfect and one is enough.
120. Are you afraid of the dark? Not even remotely
148. What’s your favourite quote? “I like my men rugged…like they just fell off a mountain”
150. Get the closest book next to you, open it to page 42, what’s the first line on that page? Awkwardly enough the closest book to me is my own book, and line 1 on page 42 says He ceased as I turned back, my spine to the long, narrow street; whose aromas itched my nose an watered my eyes by firewood.
4. Are you easy to get along with? Hell nope. Lol. I mean, it takes a special kind of person to get along with me bc i have a very strong personality and i seem to irritate a lot of people. But people who do like me get along with me extremely well. You just have to have a certain type of personality.
35. Would you rather live without TV or music? Ohhh damn I think i’d have to go with music. I KNOW I KNOW. I mean I LOVE music but tv has a more expanse range of stimulation.
46. What are you paranoid about? My old man, our relationship, his wife, our engagement, our future together…I’m paranoid about it all. Because its complicated drama and drama makes me paranoid bc its just like…wtf all I wanna do is be with the person I love, not start the god damn emotional apocalypse ya know. Drama=unpredictability and I don’t fucking like unpredictability.
Don’t mother fucking tell someone what they can and can’t fetishize or get turned on by bitch what I like is what I like and as long as I ain’t killing for kinks you should keep your judgments to your damn self you boring piece of shit.
it’s so bizarre seeing 13 and 14 year olds on here typing and acting like everyone else on tumblr because i think back to when i was 13 and on deviantart and i wonder “where’s your weeaboo phase. no you can’t just skip it where is it”
No. No they don’t. That is not fact. Some guys understand its perfectly normal and aren’t grossed out by it at all. And some guys actually get turned on by periods. Some think its sexy and will go down on you in a bloody fucking rage like wolves to a raw steak….they may be dirty freaks but at least they don’t think its gross.
The opinion of some dumb ass teenage boys is not the majority.
I felt your fingers long after they had left;
Delicate, creeping over my knees,
Across my hips
Your chest against my lungs.
Your movements linger.
Invading my sheets,
Hands around my throat
Camping outside my breast.
I still smell you…black coffee, cigarettes, and desperately in love.
Excuse you let me tell you a thing about flannel…it is the most flawless piece of clothing a girl could own. If you wanna wear a fitted tank top but think maybe it might be too revealing, just throw a flannel on over it and leave it unbuttoned bc you will still be able to see your curves without feeling too exposed. Or you can go shirtless underneath and wear it buttoned up with a nice bra so your tits look fantastic. You’ll be sexy with cleavage but in a classy way. You can tie a flannel around your waist with any outfit as an accessory or to use later in case you get chilly. Jeans, skirts, shorts, dresses…you can tie it up at your waist or down across your hips. Too hot for a coat but too cold for just a shirt? Throw on a flannel. Its the perfect balance between hot and cold. Stuck wearing a fancy dress for some special occasion but have other places to go as well? Throw a flannel over that shit. Instant dress down in a *you’re too cool to care* way. Not to mention they come in all different styles so if you don’t wanna come off too grunge, you can color coordinate your flannel with your outfit.
Don’t ever let me catch you talkin shit about flannel again mate I will end you.